Corn Starch / PSM Cutlery
- Strong & Sturdy, Sleek & Stylish
- Heat Resistance Up to 105 °C/220 °F
- Hot & Cold Food Friendly
- BPA-Free, Toxic-Free
- FDA & EU Approved for Food Safety
- Reduce Energy Consumption
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Made from Plant-Based Bioplastic
- Eco-friendly Alternative for Plastic
Corn Starch Material or Plant Starch Material(PSM) is a hybrid material of renewable corn starch and plastic fillers. Plastic fillers are required to strengthen corn starch resin so it performs adequately in use.
Corn starch material is NOT COMPOSTABLE. Corn starch cutlery replaces some of the finite resources(petroleum) with annually renewable plant starch, making it a much more sustainable alternative for 100% petroleum-based products.
Learn More >>